It’s already considered a standard for any household and any workplace to have a proper ventilation and cooling system in the area to ensure that the people inside stay cool and comfortable, whatever tasks they’re doing. However, ordinary fans aren’t enough, especially when the weather’s very hot, and for households, air conditioning can prove to be very expensive and difficult to setup.
To solve these issues, the misting fan is the best choice for an effective cooling and ventilation system. Investing in a misting fan can prove to be very beneficial in the long run, due to its numerous benefits.
• Portability & Mobility – Like ordinary fans, a misting fan can come in any shape or size, yet normally, they’re small enough to be placed in almost any corner of your home or office. This allows them to be set up and used just about anywhere when cool air’s needed. While portable, they’re also known to provide a more cooling effect than ordinary fans, especially in hot climates.
• More Effective Cooling – Ordinary fans only tend to blow the surrounding air around the area, regardless if it’s hot or cold. While it can be comfortable at first, in the long run, the heat is still there, and sometimes, it only gets more uncomfortable the longer you expose yourself to the fan.
Some individuals solve this by sprinkling cool water in front of the blowing fan to cool the air, but this is a very tedious and inconvenient process. The same effect of sprinkling water can be achieved automatically by using a misting fan, thus completely negating the need for it when the weather’s really hot.
• Mess & Drench-Free – For cooling purposes, you’ll only need a mister with a high pressure pump. They emit a very fine mist which quickly evaporates, cooling its surroundings in an instant. The mist also barely leaves any mark on anything it comes in contact with, so you won’t have to worry about you or the area getting wet whenever you use the appliance.
• Indoor & Outdoor Use – While misters has a cooling capability similar to that of an air conditioner, its sleek design and light weight allows to be used almost anywhere when cold air is needed, indoors or outdoors. This means it’s perfect for use not only inside the household, but also on other, crowded establishments like markets, hotels, and others. It can even be set up in your very own patio or terrace, to provide yourself with a cool and comfortable feeling while you relax on your own space.
• Versatility – Perhaps the strongest point for misters is their versatility. Its mist cooling feature allows it to be used not only for household purposes, but for industrial ones as well. This means that a misting fan is the best choice for cooling in warehouses, factories, and other places wherein an air conditioning may not be effective. It’s also effective for supermarkets who sell perishable goods, as the cooling method keeps the goods fresh for as long as possible without having to refrigerate them.
Aside from cooling, they can also be used to create a humid environment for greenhouses, especially when the plants inside it need a constant supply of water. It’s also an effective instrument in agriculture, as the mist spray emitted from the fan can also be used to cover a large field with pesticides, and other substances used in the growth and maintenance of rice fields and other crops.
• Great Alternative – If you haven’t purchased an air conditioner yet and you’re considering on improving the ventilation of your home, a misting fan is the best alternative for you. While providing a cooling system that’s on par with air conditioning, they also consume less energy that their power-hungry counterparts, enabling you to save a lot on your electric bill, which is a big issue for most air conditioners and other high-powered cooling systems.
Auramist the leading manufacturer and provider of the highest quality Misting fan, Mister, Misting Systems and innovative cooling Fans. Auramist misting fans are equipped with cutting-edge technology with 75 patents. You can trust the Auramist brand to keep you cool and comfortable in your home or on your patio.